Finding Your Ring Size
No ring to measure? - measure your finger.
- Warm your hands by rubbing them together.
- Wrap a strip of paper around the desired finger.
- Make sure that the paper is pulled snug to your finger, the tighter the better.
- Mark the spot where the paper meets and measure the distance with a ruler (mm).
- If it’s between two sizes, use the larger size. It’s better that a ring is a fraction too big than too small.
- Use the ring sizing chart below to determine your ring size.
Circumference (mm) Internal Diameter (mm)
- Measure your ring size at the end of the day when fingers are at their largest.
- Don’t measure your hands when they are cold, they can shrink up to half a size.